We're excited to share that we'll have our boots on the ground at Team '22, Atlassian's flagship conference, and the ultimate teamwork experience. It's an extra special event for Praecipio this year, as it's our first time back in person since 2019 and our new 6kites family is joining us as well.
How to find us at Team '22
From April 5-7, stop by our booth and chat with us about new ideas, process-powered solutions, and all things in between. We look forward to seeing old friends, making new ones, and connecting over how we amplify what's possible for teams everywhere through the power of Atlassian. In addition to our booth presence, here's a rundown of where else you can find Praecipio people:
Training Sessions on Tuesday, April 5:
- "Jira Align Program Essentials" with Jack Harding from 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
- "Atlassian DevOps Essentials" with Luis Machado from 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
- "Planning with Advanced Roadmaps" with #BigInKorea Amanda Babb from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- "Bitbucket Pipelines Configuration" with Shannon Fabert from 8:00 am - 12:00 pm and 1:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Lunch ‘n Learn Session on Wednesday, April 6:
- "Streamlining the DevOps Lifecycle with Jira Service Management" Lunch ‘n Learn Session with Larry Brock from 12:30 - 1:30 pm at Lunch 'n Learn Area B
Training & Theater Sessions on Thursday, April 7:
- "How Jira Align Supports SAFe®: Accelerating Your Digital Transformation" Theater Session with Amanda Babb from 12:15 -12:30 pm at Theater A
- "Managing Boards in Jira" Training with Shannon Fabert and Larry Brock from 10:00 am - 10:45 am and 3:15 pm - 4:00 pm
Also, for anyone interested in joining our team and helping build the future with us, we'll hold in-person interviews in our meeting room during Team '22. If you'd like to schedule an interview, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re proud of our rich history and the strong values that have guided us for the past 16+ years. As our company grows with the addition of our 6kites family and beyond, we’re excited about the new adventure that lies ahead of us.
Our Atlassian Team '22 theme this year represents the boundless opportunities we have to help teams get back to their purpose through good process, well-practiced. As we embark on this journey together, we invite you to get inspired by the endless possibilities to solve big problems, enable innovation, and create space for people to dream big in all areas of life.
Be part of our journey
Stop by the Praecipio booth and join our in-person sessions to learn more about how we're helping teams focus on what matters most when you perfect the process with Atlassian products. Let us know if you have any questions about the event and for those wanting to learn more about our career opportunities, send an email to email@example.com to schedule an interview.