Praecipio Consulting is looking for an experienced, full-time web developer to join our team. You will report to the Marketing Director as a vital member of our growing marketing team. If you are UX-obsessed, appreciate white space, and can translate creative requests into technical deployments and configurations, we want to hear from you! You will be responsible for managing, maintaining, adjusting, testing, and iterating on our website content. You will be responsible for pairing platform capabilities with design direction, working closely with our Art Director, content marketers, graphic designer, and SEO team to continuously optimize our web presence. You will provide project management support for website updates and support the team in uploading content. You will own the configuration of our website and serve as our in-house HubSpot administrator.*
- Strong software programming skills
- 2-5 years of production-quality software development experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills — able to parse complex problems out into simplified components and solutions
- Ability to understand technology deeply and dive in and debug
- Close attention to detail with a constant eye on the big picture
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies, namely Scrum and/or Kanban
- Team player who will roll up their sleeves and take action
- Experience working well on a lean team
- Research, process, testing, and solution minded
- Thinks critically and completely through processes
- Demonstrates communication, collaboration, and creative skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to quickly learn software programs, including Jira, Confluence, Slack, Word, Excel, Salesforce
- Operates with efficiency and scale in mind
- Approaches technology with a human eye
- Passion for learning and growing in the marketing field
Bonus points if you have:
- Deep HubSpot experience
- HubSpot certification
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other engineering subject areas
- Experience with Atlassian tool stack
- Ethics and Values – Adheres to a set of core values and beliefs during good times and bad, acts in line with those values. Practice what you preach.
- Integrity and Trust – Is widely trusted and is viewed as direct and truthful.
- Problem Solving – Solves difficult problems logically and with effective solutions.
- Self-Development – Is personally committed and actively works to continuously improve herself/himself.
- Humor – Has a positive and constructive sense of humor, is appropriately funny, and can use humor to ease tension.
- Discretion - Has the ability to respect sensitive information.
- Intellectual Drive – Bright and intelligent, deals with concepts and complexity with ease.
- Composure – Remains cool under pressure, does not become defensive or irritated when times are tough.
- Drive for Results – Can be counted on to exceed goals and steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Fast Learner – Learns skills quickly with facing new problems, a relentless and versatile learner, open to change, and analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement.
- Decision Quality – Makes good decisions based on a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment.
- Perseverance – Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish.
- Creative – Finds solutions and offers new and unique ideas, easily makes connections and adds value in brainstorming sessions.
- Proactive – Thinks ahead and prevents potential issues and problems.