Join us for Getting More from JIRA Workflows Training
Atlassian Expert Delivered. Lunch Provided.
In this intermediate-level course, you'll learn advanced workflow features and best practices for configuring them. Workflow features include post-functions, conditions, validators and commonly used status and transition properties. You'll work to find solutions to common requirements coming from real business scenarios that JIRA administrators face on a daily basis. By the end of class, you'll be able to build more effective JIRA workflows by using all available workflow features.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for new JIRA Software Administrators who administer JIRA Software and/or JIRA Core
High Level Topics
- Basic workflow concepts review (e.g., schemes, general terminology)
- Modify workflows to address business requirements using conditions, validators, post-functions, properties
- Best practice for using the following advanced workflow features (including 3rd party add-ons): conditions, validators, post-functions, properties
- Use transition-based and status-based workflow properties (e.g., to apply status-based permissions)
- Address complex real-world process requirements using JIRA workflows (e.g., establish an approval process)
After attending this course, attendees should be able to:
- Distinguish between the following advanced workflow features, create, implement and test each on functioning workflows: conditions, validators, post-functions, properties
- Design workflow solutions for common business (process) requirements using the advanced workflow features mentioned above
Friday, January 20, 2017 from 10:30 AM to 3:00 PM (CDT)
Praecipio Consulting - 5918 West Courtyard Drive Suite 450, Austin, TX 78730
As an Authorized Atlassian Training Partner and Atlassian Platinum Enterprise Expert, we deliver value-added instruction and expertise to help you increase your knoweldge of and throughput with the Atlassian product suite.