Join us for JIRA Administration Training Part 2: Taking It to the Next Level
Atlassian Expert Delivered. Lunch Provided.
Here you learn administration tasks necessary for a production-level JIRA implementation, focusing on JIRA Software and JIRA Core. You learn how to map business requirements into JIRA configurations as well as how to set board and sprint permissions. The course also goes deeper into the administration tasks covered in JIRA Administration Part 1 - you get to explore more complex schemes and more advanced workflow customization. The course is structured around a case study where you create a standard set of configurations and schemes and apply these to new and existing projects based on their business requirements. Real world examples and best practices are emphasized throughout the course and are reinforced with hands-on practice.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for new JIRA Software Administrators who administer JIRA Software and/or JIRA Core
- Course address both Software and Core JIRA Administrators but main focus will be on Software. The labs will be around a Software case study but will introduce Core examples where possible. Most topics will be applicable for both.
- This course should help customers prepare for the Certification exam but it doesn't cover all questions in certification exam
After attending this course, attendees should be able to:
- Ask stakeholders the right questions to extract your business requirements
- Map business requirements to JIRA configurations
- Create schemes that associate
- Specify different behaviors for fields for different issue types in different projects
- Specify different screens for particular operations for different issue types in different projects
- Create conditions, validators, and post functions to your workflows
- Configure who can manage sprints and administer boards
- Apply standard schemes and configurations to new and existing projects
- Institute JIRA administration best practices
Friday, November 18, 2016 from 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM (CDT)
Praecipio Consulting - 5918 West Courtyard Drive Suite 450, Austin, TX 78730
As an Authorized Atlassian Training Partner and Atlassian Platinum Enterprise Expert, we deliver value-added instruction and expertise to help you increase your knoweldge of and throughput with the Atlassian product suite.